Saturday 14 February 2015

Discoggs 14 - The Off-kilter Valentines one


There are a gazillion songs about love. It’s rich territory for songwriters – all those hearts and flowers. But we know things are a little more complex in real life…

Here’s my mixtape of songs that explore love from different angles.




Always On My Mind - Pet Shop Boys
If I Can't Change Your Mind - Sugar
Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone you Shouldnt've) - Buzzcocks
Nothing But A Heartache - The Flirtations
You Keep Me Hangin' On - The Supremes
End Of The World - Skeeter Davis
Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
Say I'm Sorry - Piney Gir
The Outdoor Type - The Lemonheads
Inside of Love - Nada Surf
I Don't Want Love - The Antlers
Dark End Of The Street - Flying Burrito Brothers
Youth - Daughter
Pink Bullets - The Shins
Delia's Gone - Johnny Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment